Examples of Proper Adjectives
(5/5, 98 votes)
Definition of Proper Adjectives:
Adjectives that come from the proper nouns are called proper adjectives.
Examples of Proper Adjectives:
- Alex is an Australian player.
- Robin is an Indian player.
- Sushi is an Asian player.
- I love Chinese food.
- My brother likes Italian cuisine.
- Shakespearean sonnets are easy to comprehend.
- Petrarchan sonnets are more complex.
- He has always been a Marxist.
- There is nothing called platonic love.
- He was a Serbian baseball player.
- Japanese cars are wonderful.
- I did not understand the Kantian ethics.
- He uses a Kentuckian rifle.
- All the African people are not black.
- Texan English is different from conventional English.
- Mexican cuisine is an incredible dish.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net